2 Days Murchison Falls Safari
Murchison Falls National park is the largest protected area in the country named after the falls on the River Nile. The waters force its way through a narrow gorge and Fall 40 meters below as it journeys to the Mediterranean. During your 2 Days Murchison Falls Safari, you will encounter the “Top of the Falls,” bottom of the Falls, and wildlife during game drives in the Savannah grassland. The park has all the big 5 but the Rhinos that you can only see when you visit the Rhino sanctuary at Nakasongola the only breeding place for the Rhinos in Uganda and Zebras in Lake Mburo.
Safari highlights: 2 Days Murchison Falls Safari
- Game drives
- Boat cruise to the bottom of the Murchison falls
- Top of the falls.
- Chimpanzee tracking
Detail Tour Itinerary: 2 Days Murchison Falls Safari
Day 1: Transfer to Murchison Falls National Park
After breakfast, our driver from Twende Expeditions will brief you about the 2 Days Murchison Falls Safari. The park has diverse vegetation ranging from tropical forest, wooded savannah, and wetlands. This is also one of the places to find famous shoebill. Enter the park through Kichumbanyobo gate and begin to meet the sights of baboons in Budongo forest as you drive to the top of the breathtaking Murchison falls.
After lunch, you will have an afternoon thrilling boat cruise upstream to the bottom of the Murchison Falls. You will have a closer view of the mighty waterfall of the most protracted River in the World. Expect to see large schools of hippos and Nile crocodiles; as well as other wild animals along the river banks like elephants, antelopes, warthog, and buffaloes. Jackson’s hartebeest, Rothschild giraffes and many more. Dinner and overnight at:
- Paraa Safari Lodge(Luxury)
- Murchison river lodge(Mid-range)
- Red Chilli Rest camp (Budget)
Day 2: Game Drives -Departure.
After breakfast, check out of your lodge, then go for a morning game drive; during which you will spot many animals such as Rothschild giraffes, hyenas, leopards, elephants and also Jackson’s hartebeests.
Drive back to Kampala with lunch en route and our guide will transfer you to Entebbe Airport to catch your flight back home.
End of 2 Days Murchison Falls Safari.
- Ground transport per 4WD safari vehicle
- Services of an English-speaking driver/guide
- Accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary
- Drinking bottled water in the safari vehicle
- All Park entrance fees
- All the mentioned activities except for the optional ones.
- International flight
- Visa (USD 50 per person)
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Items of personal nature
- Tips & laundry service
- All drinks apart from those served for breakfast
- First and last night’s accommodation in Kampala or Entebbe
- Any deviation from the suggested program