4 days chimpanzee tracking safari
Day 1: Arrival at Entebbe and transfer to your hotel
Meet and greet our guide at Entebbe International airport upon arrival. Transfer to your hotel for dinner and overnight at Victoria view guesthouse.
Day 2: Drive from Kampala to Kibale Forest National Park
After breakfast, you will be picked from your hotel and set off for Kibale National Park, located in western Uganda. Arrive in Fort Portal town by mid-day and stopover for lunch at gardens hotel. Continue to the park, arrive in the afternoon and head for a light walk in the wetlands. Dinner and overnight primate lodge.
Day 3: Chimpanzee tracking and Fort Portal tour
After breakfast, transfer to the park headquarters, meet the ranger guides for a briefing. Set off into the forest to trek the chimpanzees, take pictures, videos as you observe their way of life. Drive to Fort portal for a town excursion.
Fort Portal is in the shadow of the legendary Rwenzori Mountain which forms a mystic backdrop to the beautiful volcanic landscape. Visit the Mabere Ganyinamwiru and the Tooro palace for a cultural experience, dinner, and overnight at Kyaninga lodge.
Day 4: Drive from Kibale back to Kampala
After breakfast check out of your lodge and head back to Kampala. You will have a stopover for lunch and proceed for a city tour. Drive to Entebbe international airport to catch your flight back home.
- Airport transfers
- Ground transport per 4WD safari vehicle
- Services of an English-speaking driver/guide
- Accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary
- Three meals a day, apart from where it is B.B
- Drinking bottled water in the safari vehicle
- All Park entrance fees
- Chimpanzee tracking
- Nature walk fees
- All mentioned activities except for the optional ones
- International flight
- Visa (USD 50 per person)
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Items of personal nature
- Tips & laundry service
- All drinks apart from those served for breakfast
- Any deviation from the suggested program
- Christmas supplement