4 Days Lake Mburo wildlife safari and a boat ride
The 4 Days Lake Mburo wildlife safari takes you to Lake Mburo national park, Uganda’s smallest and yet the nearest wildlife park to the city. You will have the opportunity to view various wildlife such as zebras, impalas, buffaloes, giraffes, and hippos among others.
Day 1: Arrival – Entebbe
Arrival and transfer to Entebbe at Victoria view guesthouse for your overnight stay (B.B)
Day 2: Drive to Lake Mburo – Boat cruise
Early morning pick up from your hotel and drive to Lake Mburo. You will stopover at the Equator for the water experiment and photos at Kayabwe. Proceed to the park for lunch after that go for a boat ride. During the boat ride expect to see hippos, crocodiles and different bird species. Later retire at the lodge for Dinner and overnight at Arcadia lodge (B.L.D)
In the morning you will join the ranger on a walking safari in Lake Mburo. This gives you the opportunity to see animals at a close range. Expect to see zebras, topis, giraffes, and waterbucks. After lunch, set out for an evening game drive and get that chance to spot animal resting after an entire day of hunting, retire at Arcadia lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
Day4: Morning game drive – Departure
After your hot cup of coffee, drive back to the park to view more buffaloes, zebras, Topis, and giraffes. With your packed lunch depart to Kampala and catch with your flight back home.
- Airport transfers
- Local scheduled flights
- Ground transport per 4WD safari vehicle
- Services of an English-speaking driver/guide
- Accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary, based on double room
- Three meals a day, apart from where it is B.B
- Horseback safaris with a picnic breakfast
- Drinking bottled water in the safari vehicle
- All Park entrance fees
- All the mentioned activities except for the optional ones.
- International flight
- Visa (USD 50 per person)
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Items of personal nature
- Tips & laundry service
- All drinks apart from those served for breakfast
- Any deviation from the suggested program