Twende Expeditions Limited
Twende Expeditions is a registered tour company that specializes in handling private tours for individual, small, and large groups of clients.
- We organize safari tours in Uganda, Rwanda, Kenya, and Tanzania.
- We design flexible safari packages and tailor them to suit the client’s needs and budget.
- We do mountain gorilla tours, amazing adventures and wildlife safaris in East Africa’s prominent parks.
- We meet the local ethnic groups of people with different customs that are unique to their cultures, hence close encounters with Mother Nature and thrilling cultural experiences.
Why Twende Expeditions Ltd
- We offer the best African safari tour packages and we ensure clients enjoy Africa from the inside.
- We are a professional and highly knowledgeable ground handler with professional English speaking driver-guides.
- We help you explore the country and meet your every need as per your expectations.
To promote a friendly environment to both clients and the local community thus ensuring the highest quality of customer service.
To explorer the undiscovered product in the tourism industry for Eastern Africa and Africa as a whole.
Respect, honesty, purity, and professionalism.
To promote tourism and its development in a sustainable and professional manner.
To ensure customer satisfaction and render the best service.
To create and build the best product for the tourism industry in an ecological way.
Our involvement with the community.
To maintain a clean and pleasant washroom environment to the community where we live, we offer sanitary waste disposal units in every female washroom, with sustainable sanitary waste disposal services. The disposal is done in a safe and environmentally-friendly manner.
Membership and Subscriptions.
Twende Expeditions Ltd is a member of the following professional bodies;
- Association of Uganda Tour Operators (AUTO).
- Uganda Wildlife Authority (UWA)
- Uganda Tourism Board (UTB)
CONNECT AFRICA FOUNDATION.
We partner with Connect Africa Foundation which has been in Uganda since 2005. Connect Africa Foundation is a grassroots organization that helps guardians; who are struggling to support their children orphaned by AIDS.
Connect Africa has 2.5 acres of lush, quiet land where you can stay in a guest house; and participate in many programs for details. www.connect-africa.org