1 Day food excursion Entanda in Kijjude village in Mityana district an hours drive from Kampala City. You will experience the typical kiganda culture, how they prepared food (luwombo) as well as how they spent their free time.
Day 1: Transfer to Kijjude village-Mityana
You will have breakfast; then our guide will drive you to Kijjude village in Mityana District, driving through the beautiful green scenery. On arrival, you will then enjoy the traditional Kiganda dancers as they welcome you with a traditional dance. Enjoy a variety of fresh fruits like sweet bananas, jackfruits, guavas, sugarcane, mangoes and pineapples since the community grows them locally.
The highlight of 1 Day food excursion Entanda;
- Traditional hunting as well as forest walk for men.
- Local food harvesting, preparation, and dining for ladies.
- Ladies talk with the Ssenga (aunt) while the kojja(uncle) talks to men.
- Traditional Tree swinging
- Sports competition with the local community.
Finally, after the excursion, you will drive back to Kampala, and the driver will drop you at your residence.
End of 1 Day food excursion Entanda Tour.